No, not if a check has already been issued for payment. However, you can change your billing address if a check has not been issued or before requesting a withdrawal. If you decide to change your billing address, we will need to confirm your new address. 

You can accomplish this by contacting Member Services and providing a photocopy of a valid ID that lists your new address. Alternatively, you can use a piece of mail that lists your new address as well.